Networking, the buzz word of the day!
The need to share and collaborate in business has become essential.
Today, computer networks can be used for several purposes:
- Facilitate communications so people can communicate efficiently and easily
- Share hardware so each computer on a network may access and use hardware resources
- Share files, data, and information so authorized users may access data and information stored on other computers
- Share software so users may run application programs on remote computers
- Preserve information so data can be protected and achieved for future use or disaster recovery
- Improve security so your critical data can be encrypted and protected against things like identify theft, virus attacks and malware intrusions
If it involves networking, we can set it up, get it working and keep it working!